top of page

Marriage based Green Card

A Green card allows you to live and work in the United States lawfully, Are you married to a U.S citizen?

if you qualify, you can apply for  a green card adjust status without leaving the U.S.

Abused Spouse Green Card

You can apply/self petition for a Green card if you have been a victim of abuse by your U.S Citizen spouse or green card holder.

USCIS considers emotional abuse and extreme cruelty when submitting your application.

Apply for an ITIN number

IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security numbers. They are issued regardless of immigration status, because both resident and nonresident aliens may have a U.S. filing or reporting requirement under the Internal Revenue Code.

Request for Evidence assistance

Need help submitting additional evidence to USCIS. we can help with that! the immigration laws and rules keeps changing and during that time its good to have help in getting the information that you need we ship it straight to the USCIS.

Family Petition

A green card through a family member permits a U.S.Citizens or U.S resident  to file for his or her family this includes brother, sister, son and daughter to receive a  green card to live and work lawfully in the United States . 

U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents can only file an immigrant visa petition for their:

• Spouse

• Unmarried son or daughter

A  U.S. citizens can file an immigrant visa petition for their:

• Spouse

• Son or daughter

• Parent

• Brother or sister

Green card DIY Review

When it comes down to doing your application a lot of us do it our selves need professionalgelp reviewing it good lock your in the right place our years of experience and expertise can help yo with that.

If your petition is denied by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) JWimmigrationhelp will refund 100% of the fees paid to jwimmigrationhelp for the petition that was denied. The following conditions apply:

  • Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of the denial and must include a copy of the denial letter from the USCIS that indicates the reason for denial.

  • Denial must not be because you failed to respond timely to an RFE or inquiry from the USCIS.

  • All refunds are issued by credit card only and to the original purchaser. Refunds will be processed within 14 days and may take an additional 3-5 days to credit to your card.

  • Fees paid to the government or any third party are not refundable.

  • Guarantee does not apply to Tourist Visas.

Pricing Plans

Services & Pricing

bottom of page